Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome to my world...

Hello,

I have decided to give this blogging thing a go. As I have just reached Vancouver and I'm starting out fresh in a new city/country I thought now was a good time to try this out and jot down a few notes on my experiences and adventures.

I hope that some of you will enjoy it all the time and all of you will enjoy it some of the time, that way I should be pretty covered.

I will try and minimise the use of emoticons and explanation marks but I do love them so beware! :)

As for spelling and grammar, while I'll endeavour to use spell check and punctuate properly, I will mess up frequently. Always feel free to take a dig.

Right I will get on with living so I have something interesting to write about.

Catch you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment